What is freelancing and how to earn money on fiverr
What is Freelancing ?
Freelancing means to work as an independent and not to be employed by someone else . Freelancing are self-employed . They hired by companies on a part – time basis .
The word freelance originated in the 1800s , it is used to describe a medieval mercenary that would fight for nation or person would pa them the most . That’s where the word freelance comes from .
A freelancer is essentially their own business they don’t have anyone committed to paying them a fixed salary. They offer uo there skills to companies to get suffer done. So , basically you are your own boss as a freelancer .
Pros of becoming a freelancer :
- You can earn higher hourly rates than you might be able to working a 9 to 5 job as a employee .
- You can create your own working hours .
- You can choose which projects you want to work on and which project you don’t want to work on .
- Freelancing can make it possible to work remotely while traveling .
Cons of becoming a freelancer :
- There is no guarantee that you will be able to make any money.
- you will have a lots of responsibility like administration stuff or working for a company the company handles and customer services .
- In early days of freelance business you might need to work for little or no money to get your business off the ground .
- As a freelancer there is no sick days , no benefits and no vacation days .
What is Fiverr ?
Fiver is an online marketplace for freelancers . It was founded in 2010, Fiver is an online platform where freelancers can advertise their digital services .
On this site , you will find millions of gigs . There are every type of skills whether you are a graphic designer , web developer or a virtual assistant etc . On fiverr , people sell their service through gigs . In the beginning , people have earn $5 USD . Fiverr is one of the largest websites . On this site , you will get 200 different job categories for every kind of skill and talent .